Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My TEA ROOM Dream!










For many, many years I have dreamed of owning my own "Tea Room". I would often see an old house and dream of starting a tea room there. I had a name chosen and decor in my mind. For some reason the dream very became reality. That's where my 3 beautiful little granddaughters come in. Since they each were very young babies we have had "Tea Parties" together. (You'll see each of their first tea parties posted at the end.) It has been wonderful fun and beautiful memories. I just had to share this Tea Party with you. It was awesome! Wish you could have been there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to come to one of your tea parties! The girls look adorable and they are so lucky to have a Mimi like you.
Shannon

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home